XXXVIII ECCO Annual Meeting will take place from 12th to 14th June 2019, with subsequent sessions, including plenary lectures of invited speakers, oral talks and poster sessions.
List of the proposed sessions:
- Culture collections: towards best practices to improve services for stakeholders;
- Culture collections and neglected groups of organisms (microalgae, virus, cyanobacteria, archea, etc.);
- Newcomers and New tools to explore and valorise microbial biodiversity;
- New tools to identify and characterize microbial diversity;
- Microbes in quality and safety of food (functional food, food microbiology, fast identification, etc.);
- Microbes at work in Bioeconomy and Biotechnological applications;
- The role of Culture Collections in public engagement, education, scientific dissemination, citizen science;
- Transboundary initiatives and IT Technologies.