What are you interested in? Culture, history, arts, nature, technology, motors, food and wine tradition… Turin has it!
Turin is a city of many facets, coupling an ancient past to a modern and international vocation.
Just for your inspiration:
- Turin was the former capital of Italy
- Royal Residences were declared by Unesco a Human Heritage Site
- Leonardo da Vinci’s self portrait is here
- The Holy Shroud is preserved here
- The Museo Egizio is the biggest Egyptian museum after that in Cairo
- The National Cinema Museum is inside the Mole Antonelliana
- The Museo Nazionale dell’automobile (MAUTO) is one of world’s largest museums about automotive industry
- Turin is the capital of contemporary art
- Turin is the capital of taste, chocolate and aperitifs, with famous historical cafés and patisseries
- The city has 18 km of arcades for shopping